For most products, you have 28 days to notify us if you want to return or exchange the item and another 14 days to send them back. The return period will expire 28 days from the day on which you receive the goods you have ordered. This applies to cancelable goods (there’s a guide below to help you see what’s cancelable and what isn’t).
How to cancel your order, or return or exchange a product
- Contact us (via the contact form or email: email@example.com) to let us know that you wish to cancel your order, or return or exchange a product.
- If already received, package the item up and send it back to us within 14 days of letting us know that you want to cancel your order and return the product (we recommend you use a signed-for delivery service with proof of postage). Please note that you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the product.
- We will process the refund directly to your payment card, in no more than 14 days after the day the product is received by us. Or if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which you informed the us (via Step 1 above) about your decision to cancel your order.
Please don’t destroy or throw away any product and where relevant the external packaging, even if it’s faulty, before you’ve spoken to us and agreed that doing so won't affect any refund you may be entitled to.
Please note that you are liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of the product in any way other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product while you are responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return, when the product is in transit back to us).
If you have any further questions, please get in touch with us via the 'contact us' section.
Gift Cards cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights. Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash or transferred for value.
what you can’t send back
Unfortunately, some items are non-cancelable and non-refundable:
- Anything that’s made to your specific requirements (ie: outside of standard customisation options offered by Marf), is personalised or otherwise can't be resold due to a bespoke element
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Creative pieces that are specially commissioned when you place an order
To avoid disappointment, please check whether an item is cancelable or non-cancelable before ordering.